- What it means to be bipolar has undergone a transformation
- Once seen as rare and disabling, it now vaguely refers to 'mood swings'
- The drugs used to treat the condition are powerful, harmful - and profitable
- Baby girl who 'died three times' after contracting virus that attacked her heart is back home with her family after incredible recovery
- The no-stitch eye lift... all thanks to a tiny blob of high-tech glue
- Now anti-wrinkle jab Botox is used to treat dysfunctional bladders
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2430129/Bipolar-Why-ARE-people-More-celebrities-say-theyve-got-.html#ixzz2g1b4aJnE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook