|VERY PERTINENT TO ETHICAL PRACTICE AND THE HPC CODE OF PRACTICE - challenging colleagues when the safety and welfare of a child is involved is the RIGHT thing to do.|
1. You must act in the best interests of service users.
2. You must respect the confidentiality of service users.
3. You must keep high standards of personal conduct.
4. You must provide (to us and any other relevant
5. You must keep your professional knowledge and skills
6. You must act within the limits of your knowledge, skills
7. You must communicate properly and effectively with
8.You must effectively supervise tasks you have asked
9. You must get informed consent to provide care or
You must also make sure that they are fully aware of the risks of
For the complete code go onto the HPC website.