in the Context of Holistic Psychological Formulation.
- less stigmatisation of children and subsequently adults.
- many more people feeling a gteeater sense of belonging.
- a massive reduction in the pathologisation of normality.
- subsequent reduction to the costs of labelling for society.
- a massive gain in individual and collective self-esteem.
- empowerment of people with 'ups and downs' to succeed.
- and a huge improvement in our collective Wellbeing.
- And last but not least massive savings in NHS costs.
- Moderate the use of labels of disability/disorder based on ‘Medical Model’ thinking.
- Modify educational programmes to allow a ‘Punctuation of the Day’ with creative activities that a young person demonstrably enjoys and engages fully in as a healthy learning process that promotes coping and resilience.
- Manage the individual’s needs /wants and the necessary resources to release their inner creative energies.
- Make appropriate adjustments to achieve success.
- Mollify conflict and prejudice against certain creative activities.